1) Re-do the seams on the pink maternity trousers (the seat seam of which had proved not strong enough for an active mother-to-be)
4) New Izzy dress for Fleur in size 5 (she's 3 and a half, but tall) - more here:
6) A knit top dress in a pale rust zig zag fabric for Rose - size 3 - she's 2 and a half - the Suncadia pattern D49
8) A kimono for the new baby in pale blue flannel with puppies, from the Carewear pattern PB7
10) A cotton breast-feeding cover-up in navy
11) Enlarge the Widi dresses I made for Jane and Fleur last year. Both are still plenty long enough, but getting a little tight round the shoulders
18) A tiny circular skirt to go with bought peach and turquoise onesies in 3-6 month size
Whoosh! Even though I knew I'd been busy, I didn't realise how busy till I wrote it all down.
Sadly, (7) and (8) may already be redundant. I'd been preparing for another early arrival, so these were in tiny sizes. But it doesn't look as if the baby will be that early, or that small now! But I'm sure the NICU unit will be grateful for unworn donations of premature baby clothing.
Now to get some of these on the blog - whilst also continuing to make lots of things!